Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I purchase my diamond jewellery from Diamond For You?
- We specialise in custom-made jewellery. Showcase your individuality with a custom piece. Our master craftsmen will bring to life your dream piece, designed by you, created by Diamond For You.
- We offer very competitive prices. Diamond For You is wholly owned by Christophe Jewellery Pte Ltd, a diamond wholesaler. Our diamonds are sourced directly from the producers. We are able to pass on cost-savings to our clients, and you can enjoy luxury jewellery at great value.
- We maintain a large inventory of diamonds. At Diamond For You, we ensure that there is diamonds suitable for every preference and every price by always maintain a large inventory of exquisite diamonds.
- All our diamonds. Clients can be assured of Diamond For You's authenticity and credibility. All our diamonds above 0.3 carat have been certified and accredited by the The Gemological Institute of America, GIA.
- Our proprietor. Diamond For You offers private, by-appointment only viewing to accord you with the privacy, attention and exclusivity you deserve, all in the comfort of our office. Our founder, Eileen Toh, will personally work with you every step of the way to create your custom jewellery piece. She will guide you to create the perfect piece which fits your budget. Furthermore, all consultations are obligation-free.
- Do you do custom designs for the settings?
Diamond For You specialises in custom designs for that extra touch of individuality and exclusivity. Please feel free to discuss your ideas with us. Our experienced master craftsmen will endeavour to accommodate all requests.
- How long does it take to custom-make the setting?
It usually takes between 7 to 14 days or less to create a custom setting. However, the turnover period is dependent on the complexity of your design. For express services, please enquire.
- Do you provide re-setting or plating services?
Diamond For You does provide such value-added services to our existing clients at a nominal fee. Clients may choose to re-size the piece, alter the design, or even create a totally new piece with the existing diamond. Charges are dependent on the cost of material used as well as the complexity of work.
- Do you do corporate gifts?
Diamond For You does offer corporate gifts such as chain and pendant sets as tokens for Long-serving or Outstanding Staff awards, to present to important business partners, or to serve as prizes for company events or contests. Please make an appointment to discuss how Diamond For You can help your company gift exclusive mementoes.
- How much does a decent-sized engagement ring cost?
Engagement rings are our bread and butter at Diamond For You. A one-carat diamond is sure to impress your special someone and will cost an upwards of SGD12 000, including the diamond and the setting. However at Diamond For You, we pride ourselves in creating the perfect ring for any budget. Make an appointment to see how we can help you add the sparkle to your most important day.
- There are several diamond characteristics in the "Diamond Prices' section. How do I choose?
Carat There are four aspects to consider when selecting a diamond. These are commonly-known as the four Cs: Carat, Clarity, Colour and Cut. Other factors such as Polish, Symmetry, Fluorescence also affect the price of the diamond. If you would like to know more, please visit All About Diamonds . Alternatively, you may contact us. We will be happy to share more about diamonds with you and guide you in making an informed decision.
- How much does the setting cost?
Some of the common setting options that clients request for include rings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants and earrings. Generally the cost of the setting depends on the type and weight of precious metal used, as well as the complexity of the design. Charges are calculated based on the amount of the material used and also the craftsmanship. A typical customised ring with 18K (750) white gole cost from $500.
The materials available include silver, gold, white gold, rose gold and platinum.
- Must I pay a deposit?
We require a down payment of at least 30% before an order can be processed.
- What are the modes of payment?
Local clients are welcome to choose whether to pay for their purchases in cash or credit card (For credit card payments, all transactions will be performed in SGD) at the office.
- Do you accept online transactions?
Client satisfaction is paramount at Diamond For You. We encourage our clients to examine the diamonds in person before making their final purchase. This ensures that you are truly satisfied with the product that you are buying.
- Do you ship internationally?
For your convenience, especially if you are based overseas, Diamond For You is happy to receive your payment online as well as make arrangements to ship your purchase wherever you are, swiftly and securely.
- How do I see the products that I have requested?
Make an appointment to view the products in our office at a time that is convenient for you. Rest assured that all appointments are obligation-free. Clients are encouraged to make their purchase decision only when they are completely confident.
- Do you do meetings outside of your office?
We are unable to accommodate requests for viewings outside of our office. This is due to several reasons:
Diamonds are high-value products which require heavy security. The privacy of our office allows clients to admire the diamonds in a secure and comfortable setting.
Our entire inventory of diamonds is kept on our premises. Viewing alternatives is much easier should a client change their mind about a diamond that they have reserved.
Clients can view sample designs and settings in our offices for inspiration. Clients who have a more complex and exclusive design in mind can have an in-depth consultation with our experienced craftsmen, who will assist you in bring your design to life.
- Why is it necessary to make an appointment before visiting the office?
Clients are strongly encouraged to make an appointment before visiting our office as not all diamonds from our online catalogue may not be available on-hand. Certain pieces may need to be shipped from overseas. Clients are encouraged to make an appointment with us to avoid any disappointment and experience our full range of products.
Additionally, Diamond For You strives for personalised service. We want to ensure that you are served promptly and accorded the individual attention that they deserve the moment they enter our premises. Making an appointment will ensure that we have allocated time and are ready to receive you the moment you arrive. Your custom jewellery is just a phone call away.